We want to share some of our favorite resources as we adventure down our path to financial independence through simple living.
We may receive a small commission for some of these products, but I believe in all of these! I’m throwing my efforts into this for one year, and as long as I make back the maintenance costs I plan to keep it rolling!
Your local library!
- Free tickets to local events
We use Personal Capital to track all of our spending and net worth increases. It is great for checking multiple credit card balances at one time. You can download all of your account activities as often as you like to analyze your spending and status for FIRE 🙂 (Just don’t get too obsessive about the numbers.) They also have a great app!
Blogger Resources – Start a blog: Bluehost
I have loved writing my journey and it has pushed me to stay motivated. Thanks for connecting with me! I debated starting a blog for five years, and I’m so glad I’ve finally done so. If you do start one let me know! I’d love to help you with all the initial set-up and challenges!
If you want to monetize your blog, I highly recommend the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course! It simplified the making money process for blogging, so I didn’t have to spend hours wasting time searching through the chaos of blogging recommendations. I’d love it if you signed up for the course using my affiliate link! And, if you’d like, let me know if you did, we can chat about the course 🙂
And if you are looking for a great affiliate program sign up for Flex Offers, they help connect you to a bunch of great products all in one easy place.
Amazon – We buy weird pantry staples and most presents for other people from Amazon, including our favorite:
We only spend $225/month on groceries so I love talking about them. Here’s all of my posts 🙂
- 15 Items that Always Make Our Frugal Grocery List
- How We Saved 33% off our Grocery Bill
- Conquer your fear of cooking
- My Favorite Kitchen Tools that Make Cooking Easy and Frugal
- How to Save on Groceries this Month (AKA the pantry challenge)
- And follow me on Instagram, where I share loads of food photos!
Make Extra Money
- Shop with Ebates!
- Swagbucks – Another shopping portal to compare and easy money by watching videos and taking surveys!
Credit Card Rewards
- Especially our Chase Freedom card with 5% category bonus and $150 sign-up bonus! Apply Today!
- And our Chase Sapphire Preferred card with 50,000 point sign up bonus! Apply Today!